We've redesigned the way we queue and execute job runs in order to increase the speed of job execution.
- Fixed the cached task miss issue in the
@trigger.dev/sdkwhich should speed up resumed runs by A LOT
- Allow setting graphile worker concurrency settings through env vars
- Allow settings prisma pool settings through env vars
- You can now selectively enable/disable the workers through
EXECUTION_WORKER_ENABLED=false. This means the image can be deployed as 2 or 3 separate services:
- A WebApp service that serves the API and the Dashboard
- A Worker service that runs tasks that have been added the standard worker
- An Execution Worker service that only runs "run execution" tasks
- Deprecated the
JobOptions.queueoptions as we are no longer using that to control job concurrency. We'll add proper queue support in the future.