Login with Supabase Auth, send onboarding emails and store user details
An app which demonstrates how to use Supabase Auth, trigger a Resend email drip campaign using a webhook, and store user details in a database.
In this example, a user confirms their email via magic link using Supabase Auth. This triggers an onboarding email drip campaign sent using Resend. Once logged in, users can create/update their details, which are stored in a Supabase database.
To get started with this project follow the instructions on the GitHub README page.
This example was adapted from the original Supabase Next.js Auth & User Management Starter with additional instructions for configuring Trigger.dev and Resend.com.
- Running Trigger.dev in a Next.js project.
- Using Supabase Auth to verify a users email.
- Triggering a job once a user has confirmed their email, using our Supabase integration.
- Sending an email drip campaign with delays using our Resend integration.
- Storing user credentials in a Supabase database.
- Concurrently running the
nextdev server on port 3000 and the
@trigger.dev/cli devcommand, which will tunnel your Next.js server to Trigger.dev and index any jobs defined.
The job code
How to run this project
Follow the instructions on the GitHub README page.