The Job subscribes to new GitHub issues and if the issues haven’t been dealt with after 24 hours a Slack reminder is sent and they’re assigned to someone.
You can view the source code here.
We cover how to:
- get around serverless timeouts using Trigger.dev.
- use the CLI to get setup.
- run the Job locally.
- create a GitHub onIssueOpened Trigger.
- test the Job.
- use Integrations inside the Job, including using API Keys (GitHub) and OAuth (Slack).
- write the main logic of the Job.
- use rerun to quickly iterate.